Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tell the group about yourself - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Howdy everyone,

I am Danny and I live in North Carolina where I am stationed with the Army at FT Bragg. I have been married for 6 years and I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I use to wheel a full size Chevy K5 Blazer. I sold it and bought a 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ 4x4. It has a 4.0L, 42RE tranny and a NV242 tcase. I plan on putting a 6" long arm kit, either Rock Krawler's or Clayton's. Not sure which one just as of yet, still doing research on the two lifts. I will be putting a ford D44HP/9 inch full width combo in my WJ. I will be running 4.88 gears and 36" Irok tires. I will be having a custom winch front bumper and a custom rear with tire carrier bumper made for it also. I will also be having rock sliders, belly skid and gas tank skid made. I will be putting a full cage in this as well. This is for the peace of mind of the family when we are wheeling. This will also be my DD for a while.

Danny

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Danny welcome aboard...here is my ZJ

[COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Nice looking ZJ, what axles, lift and tires are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by youdidwhat
    Welcome to the insainity mwouda.
    look forward to seeing some pics of that CJ your working on.
    i should add as well Cowboys WJ, Bowtieman 55, and PaintedRat.
    sorry to mess that up ya'll good to see some of the younger generation enjoying this addiction

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysWJ
    Nice looking ZJ, what axles, lift and tires are you running?
    I think you need to specify WHEN he had what lift, tires nd axle At one point I think he had Rockwells
    Last time I saw it at the FSJ nvasion (04?) he had Airock's, and 37's on 60's?
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Pic as requested. This is last year. Right now it looks odd without fenders or an engine. The spot is Jose Basin, NE of Fresno, CA. I was 10-15ft up the incline when it died out, and the brakes wouldn't hold the hill. I had just installed a new carb and throttle cable, but the cable came undone at both ends when I tried to goose it. I'm the one under the dash trying to Okie rig the cable back on. We got it running again, then found out shortly after that the alternator was going out after I drained the battery restarting over and over. Trail pics later this year will have a shiny new engine hidden inside.

I just ordered pistons yesterday, so 360 build will begin shortly. I got BJ builds and AMC, and read it several times. Any other suggested reading besides the forums? Now I have to buy a new digital camera too.

Hello all Newbie i am

Hey my name is Sean and im a 35 year old wheelin fool from Washington State... my wife and i have two jeeps at the moment and will have more as time goes on lol we have the DD 1976 cj7 360/th400/bw1339/dana30/m20 on 38s.. and we have my beast 88yj/ sbc350/sm465/np205/waggy44/corp14 still under construction ... im glad i found this forum ive had a few amc powered jeeps but never really dug into the eng on them ive built my sbc350 in my yj but havent built an amc yet but that is about to change now that im here lol Anyway nice to meet you all and ill be diggin around here askin a million questions about crap..... Sean

amcjeepman = James Belcher, Jr. employed as a half-a$$ed machinist for a tobacco co. Married w/ children. work 70-80 hrs a week and in my massive amounts of free time I play with my '86 CJ7 401, TF999 D30/D44 Sunday Jeep, or my '80? CJ7 360 T176 D44/M20 trail Jeep, or my '76 CJ7 304 T150 D44/D44
    mud bog Jeep, or my '85 401 T727 D44/D60 very clean J20. When I'm good my wife lets me drive her '05 Rubicon Unlimited.
    Alas I just sold my '68 Javelin SST project, though I still have a '72 Ambassador and a '51 WillysJeep wagon in need of attention.
    I have owned, rebuilt, parted out many many Jeeps over the years (75+) and see more every day I would like to have.
    Guess you could call me a Jeep addict.
    James Belcher, Jr.
    Carolina Trailblazers PR Man
    86 CJ 7 401 TF 999 D300
    81 CJ 7 360 T 176 D300
    85 J20 401 727
    To many others to list

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Ummm Jeepman? being the resident wiseacre I am forced to belabor the obvious and ask...(75+) years?? Or Jeeps??

Sorry I had to do it... I couldn't help it.. the voices keep shouting in my head til I do what they want.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

hell I feel that old these days, but it is Jeeps.
    James Belcher, Jr.
    Carolina Trailblazers PR Man
    86 CJ 7 401 TF 999 D300
    81 CJ 7 360 T 176 D300
    85 J20 401 727
    To many others to list