Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP! Can this rotor be resurfaced???

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Soylent_Green
    Yeah, mudrat, experience taught me that.

Yes, it does kinda suck, cause when I see a car/truck I like, I usually end up not liking it because I see what usually goes wrong with it, and how much it costs.
    Oooofff, guess you would learn what to and what NOT to buy then ...
    Hows the parts movements on 2003 Dodge 2500HD's Hemi 4x4 or 2003 1500 Suburban, 5.3L 4x4s?

Pat
    not a high dollar part, but the 5.3 gm's are always taking out fuel regulators around here, well most gm's are for that matter, i put a lot of them on, the last one i bought was for the in-laws chev truck, i think it was around $50.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Thanks Green and Taz, just got the Dodge back from it's 30K service - didn't expect it to be that much, but still got the service guy to take about $80 off :-)
    Now I guess I'm ready for winter - IF it ever gets here. Today was rain and the 70's, I've got all the doors and windows open in the shop!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE