Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Well another 3/4, CJ-8.

Thread: Well another 3/4, CJ-8.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

Well another 3/4, CJ-8.

Just bought another 8, kind of.

No body but everything else is there. 258; Auto; 208; D-44's (D/S drop 6 lug); like new 35" tires; shocks & tower extentions. Only thing missing is the carb & I gave the vale cover to a friend.

You ask how much , $200.00 , that's Two Hundered Dollars & no cents.

A guy moved into a new (well used) house & the owner of the said Jeep never came to pick it up so he said get it out of here after asking the owner many times so he told the owner it's gone ( ).

How do ya like me now, huh

RollBar
    84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Good deal there Rollbar!!! I need to get my butt down to FL so I can find some of those deals!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Holy cow, that's a killer deal rollbar! One question, though. How are you going to register it?
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Holy cow, that's a killer deal rollbar! One question, though. How are you going to register it?
    Jack
    Salvage or builders title....

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    In CT you could apply for an Abandoned Vehicle Title
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Not sure how I'm gonna do it. I might sell it to a friend of mine & help him w/the restore along side mine.
    84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

Those are always fun, let me tell you. I do know that VA stinks when it comes to titling that way. My frined bought a Fiero from a junk yard that the guy said he "defintiely" had the title to. Anywho, we get it, strip it down, and still no title. My friend had to track down the last known owner and he said that he had sold the car to some guy in the ghetto. I guess that guy never had it registered, so my friend was screwed. He had to call the junk yard to come pick up thier scraps of a car since the state wouldn't allow him to get a new title. Here are some pics of the little bugger:
    http://www.alanator.com/projects/lambo/lambo.html
    Jack