Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Pics of my Bronco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of my Bronco

Pics of my Bronco

Thank's for the new fourm MC =D> .Here are some pics of my Bronco when I first bought it (2 months ago). It's a 76 with power steering, power disk brake's, 302 with a C-4 behind it. The D-44 was broke in half . I have rebuilt the front end and beat out the fenders. It run's pretty good for a $1200 rig .

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Kevan, Dang didnt know you had one! We will be getting into suspension for broncos and alot of finer parts soon.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Bronco's rock , you need to keep us posted on this beast now that you have your own spot on the forum
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thanks Robert. I am not going to be doing much to it. I have got it on the road now and going to use it as a daily driver. I might even start using in my pest control business. MC I have only had it for a few months so I have not talked much about it here, but I will now with the Bronco fourm.

Re: Pics of my Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by cheapjeep
    Thank's for the new fourm MC =D> .Here are some pics of my Bronco when I first bought it (2 months ago). It's a 76 with power steering, power disk brake's, 302 with a C-4 behind it. The D-44 was broke in half . I have rebuilt the front end and beat out the fenders. It run's pretty good for a $1200 rig .

Hi this is Tim i have a D-44 housing cheep dont need $50.oo +shiping

Re: Pics of my Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapjeep

Hi this is Tim i have a D-44 housing cheep dont need $50.oo +shiping
    OR TRADE for coke sighn

Thank's for the offer Tim. I have already replaced every thing in the front end. And the coke sign is going to stay right where it is, it goes with the 1940's coke machine I have on the back porch

Here is the progress so far. It is on the road and running pretty good. I still have less than $2000 in it .

Looks good.
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Wow, lookin' good! Not bad for under 2 bills. Boncos are getting more $$ to find these days.