Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
More Irony

Thread: More Irony

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

More Irony

http://www.kobtv.com/index.cfm?viewe...t=NMTOPSTORIES

ABQ woman killed by lightning
    Mary Wiper
    Last Update: 08/02/2004 5:00:17 PM
    By: Reed Upton

An Albuquerque woman was struck by lightning and killed during a hike near Breckenridge, Colorado on Sunday afternoon.

The Summit County coroner’s office identifies the woman as Mary Wiper. Wiper had reportedly just recently moved to Albuquerque and was working with the New Mexico chapter of the Sierra Club.

According to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, officers were called at about 3:20 Sunday afternoon after wiper was hit by lightning while hiking.

Bystanders had unsuccessfully attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation on her when paramedics arrived. Paramedics were also unable to revive her.

The incident happened in an area known as Little French Gulch, approximately seven miles from downtown Breckenridge.

Wiper was hiking with a group of approximately five other people when the strike occurred. She was hit directly and several other members of the group were knocked down by the bolt.
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Its sad to see a human die and I wont makes any snide or rude remakrs like "even the lord doesnt like the sierra club" Naw I wont do anyhting rude like that
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    lets add to that story...............And the emergency vehicles were not able to reach her or her party in a timely fashion because previously existing and open 4wd trrails had been closed and successfully rehabilitated to thier natural state by the efforts of the Sierra Club....... =D>

Damn gotta love Irony
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377