Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
CJ Outboard Kit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CJ Outboard Kit

CJ Outboard Kit

Just finished this for a guy, thought it turned out pretty good.

the notch is to make room for the power steering

rear hangers

Slightly adjustable

Why use angle iron to mount to frame? Drill 4 holes and you have a spot to mount your winch plate

As you can see its made to be bolted or you can weld it, whatever your pick
    AHHHH Crap, what did I break this time?

Mudslingerz.com

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Looks really good, want to send 1 to CT????

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Man Shark!!! That looks REALLY good! Didn't hink about bringing it over the frame Would have been easier to fab up the winch mount as well. Damn, I need to get my butt examined

Rob11 came over today and we finished off the UNDER frame mounts (almost). I just thru a coat of paint on them and will try and get them on tonight Already thinking of the next version that looks like yours so I can mount my 12K lbs winch eaiser!! Those are cool!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    =D>
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Man, that looks nice. You'll make a killing selling those.

HMMMMM, makes Wagoneer axles look really attractive if you are making these kits for sale.

Erik

Umm wow!

getting fabrication compliments from you guys tis an honor, thank you very much.

The funny part about the kit, when we converted the US dollar we realized that we were sold it for 300.00.

May not look real fancy, but its cheap and it works lol. I ca make some more if anyone is interested, it just may take awhile with people going on holidays.
    AHHHH Crap, what did I break this time?

Mudslingerz.com

I like the cross over like the poison spider kit. I chose a single mount on my 77' but weve done them with a cross bar and it helps if your running a huge lift and tires but want to keep it driving on the highways...LOL
    [COLOR=#000000]

Kinda borrowed the ideaa ....
    Not very well focused (it's an auto focus camera - don't blame the beer ) but you can see the 5x8x 1/4 angle iron base for the winch plate behind the welded & trussed shackle mount. You can also see I bobbed the old mount. It worked out to be about 3 inches and so now the Jeep sits level!!!!

Better view of the angle iron. I predrilled 1/2: holes for some stainless mounting bolts.

What the sandwich looks like. L>R is the bolted-up & trussed shackle mount, 1/4 plate angle for the winch mount and the frame with the MOORE 3/16' frame plate welded to the CJ frame.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Looking great!....hmmm looks suspiciously .....exactly like my 85
    [COLOR=#000000]

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Looking great!....hmmm looks suspiciously .....exactly like my 85
    Maybe - maybe not - what's it to ya???

This is MY 85 though, and it's waiting for MY 401 from Bulltear!!!

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE