Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
2005 Cherokee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Cherokee

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

2005 Cherokee

I guess since this is a Cherokee it's a Full Size

2005 Jeep Cherokee, with a Hemi

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    now it just needs a solid front axle
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Look salot like every other grand cherokee
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Look salot like every other grand cherokee
    On the outside .... think about 345 stock ponies in a lightweight frame. You felt the punch of mine pushing over 4200 pounds down the road with 4.11's - well 4200 + 3 bodies :-)

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

but its still a crappy ass unibody .

there is supposed to be a full size jeep based off of the 2500 dodge truck platform, i found a pic but i dont think this is it
    http://autos.msn.com/as/autoshow2004...c=autoshow2004
    JEEP the toughest 4 letter word on wheels

Yes it is a concept,but it won't sport the HEMI ,From what I understand it will have the Cummins Turbo Diesel.

Ray.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I woud like to see that concept on the road

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I dont care if it is a unibody..I want a HEMI (well actually since I wouldnt take a 27000 dollar truck serious off roading anyway it wouldnt matter)
    I have the 3.5 "semi hemi" in an intrepid and it runs pretty darn good I want a new V-8 hemi in a cj-5..or a J-10..I saw one in a newer cj tj or something in one of the mags (it was orange)..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    I dont care if it is a unibody..I want a HEMI (well actually since I wouldnt take a 27000 dollar truck serious off roading anyway it wouldnt matter)
    I have the 3.5 "semi hemi" in an intrepid and it runs pretty darn good I want a new V-8 hemi in a cj-5..or a J-10..I saw one in a newer cj tj or something in one of the mags (it was orange)..
    Give me some time to find my stuff to put the camera back on the computer and I'll show you a 2003 Dodge, hemi-powered, 2500 4X4, 4-door, crew cab in the mud climbing a hill to get to a hunting spot

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE