I found a CJ-8 frame, roll bar and tub. nothing else no column or wires ect. the guy is willing to sell for 700, Or the guy is willing to take just my 1960 cj7 tub and frame in exhange plus $100 and i get to strip all my goodies off my CJ tub to put onto the Scambler

What would your response be here. I said hell yes. $100 and some elbow grease swapping everything over and i get to upgrade from a 7 to a 8 gee let me think.

401 w/FI nv4500 D300 with D44 and D60 all in a CJ8 no smog to deal with. I might be missing a few marbles right now but i garauntee that my group is going to beat me into oblivion for showing up with an 8 instead of a 7, talk about an upgrade in room. I'm spring under right now, i might think about spring over with a Scrambler.

I'll keep you all posted on if this materializes. Hopefully the dude hasnt hacked up the 8 tub and it hasnt rusted any since last time i saw it. it was originally getting stripped for Baja racing and then has sat in a field as a frame and tub since then.

i should add too i have the 7 all torn down and stripped because im painting and doing body work. so timing couldnt be better