Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
I am going to get beaten for this one cj7 for an 8 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I am going to get beaten for this one cj7 for an 8

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    Wiring Done.
    3rd of July is the Date set for the test firing =D> Wish me luck i see the light at the end of the tunnel
    LUCK!!
    Just make sure the light you see in the tunnel isn't a train coming at ya!!!

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    I hear something im just not sure what it is either the victory whistle or its the afternoon express guess i'll figure it out as the noise gets louder later.

tell you what if she roars to life without hold up on saturday night its on, im tapping into a keg and then the drinks are on me that night
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

I hear something im just not sure what it is either the victory whistle or its the afternoon express guess i'll figure it out as the noise gets louder later.

tell you what if she roars to life without hold up on saturday night its on, im tapping into a keg and then the drinks are on me that night
    Ohhh SUUUrrrre NOW you say that!!! I left San Diego last week Even Rollen blew me off and went home for the weekend So I just HAD to go wine tasting in Temecula

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

You just had to go wine tasting......and what kind of whine tasting was that? can i offer you and cheeze with that whine. ...... Temecula jeesh a long ways away from the Upity up reds we have here in Sonoma and Mendocino counties........but then again im a Zinner by choice.

Hop a plane and get back out to Sac the Beer...Booze is on me if this sucker actually runs without serious hickups. Party is in Placerville Saturday night im tellin ya 4 dudes and a keg and it will be dry

cant believe Rollen bailed on you jeesh.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

Member #377

yeah it was the train. had a computer glitch needed a different chip to get it to fire. will attempt again in a few weeks maybe the first of August, my next free weekend

Member #377

yeah it was the train. had a computer glitch needed a different chip to get it to fire. will attempt again in a few weeks maybe the first of August, my next free weekend
    HA!!! Glad I didn't buy a ticket for THAT one And just remember - NOTHING is free

So what was the issue with the chip? Wrong motor, emissions ... ????

Good LUCK!!again

Pat
    Don't forget to vote - we dropped to #20 again ...
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Still made good on not letting the beer go to waste

Yep wrong E Prom chip injector firing order was off, and no signal to distributor, got the new chip now i have signal, just no time to spend three hours mulling over everything to make sure its all ready. God i hope i dont have to battle emissions on this one, its what you could call a gross polluter no mater what you do to try and help clean it up.

Its free from demands by others

Might get to it sooner, doubt it though.

Member #377

Still made good on not letting the beer go to waste

Its free from demands by others

Might get to it sooner, doubt it though.
    Kinda sorta in the same boat right now - I'm in Charleston, SC - not letting the beer go to waste (or the Wasabi peas) - can't get to my Jeeps for a few more days - but I have 3-4-5 other people digging for my time

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Its ALIVE ITS ALIVE boohoohaha Kinda....... I got a fuel pump issue i need to work out yet like low pressure 35-39 psi when i need 45-50. this is chapping my A$$ because its a pain to keep it running and the problem is becoming more every time i fire it up. but the big hurdle was getting it to fire up

Member #377