Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
#$^@#%@#!^@$#&@&%@&%&@^!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #$^@#%@#!^@$#&@&%@&%&@^!!!!!!!!!

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Rude awakening isnt it. glad you are ok.

Were you running your mouth again MC. No reasoning with a druggy, best to walk away the DA has no sense of humor anymore when you shoot the bastard for somehting like that.

i assume out in your neck of the woods carrying a concealed weapon is illegal especially into a bar. MT was that way no guns in bars or banks, but even here in California I have my permit. I dont carry often mainly camping, especially after the most recent cali beach murder, but in the end how often is a cop really around when you need them?
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    You guys have serious issues in the US with the guns thing... Never would somebody interrupt you from drinking a beer in Canada.. that's just wrong.. more likely the guy would've bummed for cigarettes, money, or offered to blow you for 10$... we don't carry guns, but people get blown anyway...

On another note, good that nothing irreversible happened.. there are lots more AMC engines out there that need your care and attention.. Maybe the guy was hired by the competition...

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    You guys have serious issues in the US with the guns thing... Never would somebody interrupt you from drinking a beer in Canada.. that's just wrong.. more likely the guy would've bummed for cigarettes, money, or offered to blow you for 10$... we don't carry guns, but people get blown anyway...

On another note, good that nothing irreversible happened.. there are lots more AMC engines out there that need your care and attention.. Maybe the guy was hired by the competition...

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Thats a bad deal. But here is a cheerful thought for you..

There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved through the creative use of high explosives or a high power rifle with a good scope!

Kind of makes ya wonder what these cretins do for an encore huh?
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    hey goose, would a barrett .50 cal sniper rifle work ?
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Let him swim with the fishes.
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Ummm Yah a Barret would probably be sufficient.. I'm thinkin 2500 yards ......nahhh to far to walk to tag the carcass....Oh wait no tag needed isn't it open season on varmints?
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.