Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jeep Heads! Post your Jeeps! - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Heads! Post your Jeeps!

i second lifted79CJ7 lets hear some specs!

Quote Originally Posted by Filemon
    I'm new here so here goes......

Nice rig

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Don't let th Heathens get to you, They just dont realize some of us clean our Jeeps before we take pictures.. More to prove that they have paint on them.. (Nice flames by the way.. I'm a "Old School flame kinda guy.. )
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    WAIT!!!! Didn't you say you were a two-tone kinda guy??? Any color and CHROME??
    I personally prefer the Tribal scheme myself - but on the Jeep it wouldn't last long enough to be worth it

And yes, to some I'm still a heathen (ask my wife!) I do have American Indian in my blood, and so does she

Filemon what's the base color? Looks sort of OD, but different? I painted my M38A1 in OD Green with gold metal flake - looked awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Don't let th Heathens get to you, They just dont realize some of us clean our Jeeps before we take pictures.. More to prove that they have paint on them.. (Nice flames by the way.. I'm a "Old School flame kinda guy.. )
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Dang swabbies anyway.. Just when you think they have consumed enough bootleg busthead whisky to have killed all brain cells they go and surprise you with thier memory...YAh Yah.. anycolor and Chrome..but flames look good on anything..Maybe if they were done on chrome?? or in chrome??

Now If only I could find someone to do the flames on the hood of the Pete.. Maybe you guys should get the "Chrome shop Mafia" to trick my truck.. I promise I would squeal like a girl on national tv..

Dirty Harry.

Now If only I could find someone to do the flames on the hood of the Pete.. Maybe you guys should get the "Chrome shop Mafia" to trick my truck.. I promise I would squeal like a girl on national tv..
    Great show - starting re-runs already
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yea.. we need to get MC into making some of the billit stuff for big trucks.. then he would be rich and could make the jeep stuff for cheap..

a set of 8" straight stacks for my Pete..3500.00 per side!!
    The aluminum brackets that hold the "Vintage"headlights 279.00 EACH!!

Sorta makes the Jeep stuff seem cheaper. but if someone ever put a set of 8" stacks and then put lights in them?? Poser!! especially dumping the exhaust out under the sleeper?? Umm can you say carbon monoxide poisoning?

Dirty Harry.

Yea.. we need to get MC into making some of the billit stuff for big trucks.. then he would be rich and could make the jeep stuff for cheap..

a set of 8" straight stacks for my Pete..3500.00 per side!!
    The aluminum brackets that hold the "Vintage"headlights 279.00 EACH!!

Sorta makes the Jeep stuff seem cheaper. but if someone ever put a set of 8" stacks and then put lights in them?? Poser!! especially dumping the exhaust out under the sleeper?? Umm can you say carbon monoxide poisoning?
    The CMT Chrome Shop Mafia did that to the 'Dragster Truck' - 7' stacks with red LEDs lighting up the exhaust hole (facing forward??? ) and dumped the real exhaust down and out back under the latch plate (past the sleeper).
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yea I think maybe these guys arent thinking about things like that.. Seems they are building "show trucks" not work trucks.. I cant help but wonder , If some of these trucks look like hammered dog dookie inside and out, what condition is the running gear (a million miles on the motor / trans?) and are they making a beauty queen out of a broken down dog??

I mean after all if the guy is so broke his truck looks like that, what are the odds he can in -frame that motor at 12000.00 dollars

It's still a good show, just some wierd thinking going on.

Dirty Harry.