Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Jeep Heads! Post your Jeeps! - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Heads! Post your Jeeps!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Yeah, I think you know you have tooo much lift when your 33X12.5 tires starts underneath your body....

Jack

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    The only thing different today is it has TrailReady beadlocks.

1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Hi all glad to have found a site with some good solid AMC engine teck

Here a couple of pics of my Jeep

Also currently have the remains of my '87 YJ, 1981 J-10, and a 1965 J-2000 Thriftside with what appears to be a factory option Ramsey PTO

I had a 1982 FSJ Cherokee which donated its 360 to the green YJ

The J-2000 is going to be resurrected(I got it for free out of the woods where it had sat for fifteen years) its got papers. The plan calls for using the J-10 frame and cab as the rust is terminal in the J-2000. Then add one Dana 60 front one Dana 70 rear one 24V Cummins, a NVG 6500, and a NP205. Don't hold your breath for pics though, it will be a while until I can afford that project. It's fun to think about though.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by TnD

Here a couple of pics of my Jeep

Also currently have the remains of my '87 YJ, 1981 J-10, and a 1965 J-2000 Thriftside with what appears to be a factory option Ramsey PTO

I had a 1982 FSJ Cherokee which donated its 360 to the green YJ

The J-2000 is going to be resurrected(I got it for free out of the woods where it had sat for fifteen years) its got papers. The plan calls for using the J-10 frame and cab as the rust is terminal in the J-2000. Then add one Dana 60 front one Dana 70 rear one 24V Cummins, a NVG 6500, and a NP205. Don't hold your breath for pics though, it will be a while until I can afford that project. It's fun to think about though.

That is fun to talk about since i already did it Pm me or write me ill help you through as much as i can . i did a 12v and nv5600 6 spd and np 205 347 hp T ONE TIME BEFORE i put the 370 hp injectors on.

good luck dusty
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Very cool!!

I'd be really interested to see some detail pics of the engine bay. I plan to reshape the firewall so I can mount t he engine far enough back to accomidate the intercooler, but having a visual reference to highlight potential pitfalls would be a great help.

Dave

TnD, that first pic is cool! It almost looks like a drawing!
    ~Darric

{1996}{XJ}{CLASSIC}
    {1991}{YJ}{SPORT}
    {1988}{MJ}{PIONEER}
    Member and Moderator on www.CTJeep.org

That was an awsome day of wheeling, we were the first truck to wheel a new area that I call "The Proving Grounds" , tons of granite folds, lots of steep climbs(almost went over backward a couple of times with 104" wheelbase), lots of off-camber with scary roll potential down a couple hundred feet of rock.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by TnD
    Outstanding first pic I've only flown over BC haven't had the pleasure to be there.

The flex on the second pic ... 4 link with buggy springs? I can't get it large enough or clear enough to tell (company laptop ) That is truely awsome flex!
    Which motor you running n that one?

Mudrat
    OBTW, my daughters 87- YJ is a Canadian made Jeep
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

It's a 3 link (upper wishbone), using 1/4e springs made up from old YJ and FSJ Cherokee springs. The motor is an AMC 360 from a Cherokee.