Ok I posted for a cost before but now I want some opinions.

History: Did the gears & spring thing a couple years ago and oil pressure was minimum 25psi hot. Long story short I jumped in Moose and went for a spin seeing almost zero oil pressure at the lights and about 10 running..........was at 25 just a few hours before.

So gears & spring wont help I would gather, thinkin its cover time. I remember when I installed the gears the adaptor was already scored.

Now do I go Bling Bling on the nickle stuff, or spend the extra cash on the regular cover but include a midplate?

May as well be honest cashflow is short since opening my own company, so I want the best opinion. Is the nickle just Bling or will I see a drastic increase in lifetime?

Also MC if you could maybe do a bulk order price for me that would be a huge help.....cover, adaptor, gears, spring, midplate (nickle and normal)

To end, yes I will be trying a mechanical gauge just to see if sending unit is shot on the elec gauge. But even at 25, I think its getting a little low.....I remember MC saying hes at 42 hot on his motor.