Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Why has this site been sucky lately - Page 2

View Poll Results: Why is this site stagnant

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too many people working on their stuff

6 42.86%
  • Too many lurkers

4 28.57%
  • Nobody has anything to add

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has this site been sucky lately

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    mongo can't wait to see the next bulltear project =D>
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

I don't think it's been sucky. It just get's a little slow in the summer, like most of the of the offroad site's I go to Plus there are only 7 or 8 people that post

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapjeep
    I don't think it's been sucky. It just get's a little slow in the summer, like most of the of the offroad site's I go to
    yeah, summer slows things down, i was just on vacation, have work to do on my house, been helping my 17yo nephew with an eng swap in his beretta, etc... list goes on.

Iwould ad more, but I am not very well versed as some of y'all. Also some of my questions just go to the wayside so for me it's just better to read than post, because I really get no where by asking questions on the forum. I would like to add as much as I can but I am just a newbie to the Jeep/AMC world.

Quote Originally Posted by cblood
    Iwould ad more, but I am not very well versed as some of y'all. Also some of my questions just go to the wayside so for me it's just better to read than post, because I really get no where by asking questions on the forum. I would like to add as much as I can but I am just a newbie to the Jeep/AMC world.
    For some reason I had not seen some of your post about needing soft top hardware . I don't have one for sale but I do have mine for a 76. I would be more than happy to take pics and give you whatever details that I can. Let me know, and don't be afraid to jump in and say what you want.

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    The site has too many sections to it, too many topics or groups... It should be condensed... Not enough visiting for such an elaborate layout...

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    ARRRGH I just realized I have no idea how to put a picture in here!!
    Well I just tell ya till someone has mercy on me an 'splains how to do it..
    goose -check this link out ...

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Yo Mudrat!.. You sir are a hero,stand up heckuva guy..Excellent timing on the instructions..Now If I can only A. Follow directions B. find those @#!!$% Photos..I am in bussiness..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Yo Mudrat!.. You sir are a hero,stand up heckuva guy..Excellent timing on the instructions..Now If I can only A. Follow directions B. find those @#!!$% Photos..I am in bussiness..

Mudrat
    ONLY #25 with 101 votes - click my sig and VOTE for BT!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE