Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Post your Pics...!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Post your Pics...!!

Quote Originally Posted by rollen dean montoya
    the last time i got my hair cut the stylist cut off 3 1/2 feet of hair donated it to the city of hope out here in duarte ca.
    it was and still is the right thing to do
    later, rollen
    WOW, that's a lot of hair!! And I agree with you, having long hair cut and donated benefits others more than yourself.
    The only thing more fun to ride than a jeep is Me

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    i did it cause of a promise i made to a childhood friend. she had leukemia
    at wasn't suppose to live past 18. she is now 42( gee so am i) with 5 kids
    and a real good husband. they saw me performing at pioneertown
    movie set in yucca valley ca but didn't stay and chat . the next day i got a call and she said "its time" and i went the following monday and cut it off
    no regrets or complaints. a lady in our group who paints us was upset
    at first but 5 months ago she did a water color portrait of me. looks real
    cool. will i do it again seriously yes.
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

This is my Wife and I on our honeymoon in Cosby, Tenn. The Wagoneer was our 2nd FSJ, sold to buy our Cherokee.

This is just after I finished BCT & AIT, before heading out to Germany, where my Wife and FSJ later met me.

And this is us in my pre-Army days, when I was a long-haired freak. BTW, that's my '77 Cherokee Chief NT in the background.

'81 Cherokee Laredo W/T
    360, TFI, Holley T.Avenger 670cfm, Edelbrock Intake, Filtration by K&N and Holley
    My FSJs

Nice rides Bombardier! How's the gas prices in Germany

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thanks guys.

Gas prices suck. AAFEES just hiked their fuel prices 13 cents April 1st, no joke! But that's better even than what you pay at the German pumps. Around 1.20 Euro per Liter. Last I checked it was about .73 cents American to the Euro. I suck at math, but thats over 5 dollars a gallon!

And it doesn't help that I just put a 4bbl on the Cherokee, I got a happy foot on the autobahn. Let's just say that our FSJ may be slow from the get-go, but once it's moving and I put my foot in it, I can do better than 150-160kmh. But I don't do that often at all... the wind buffeting is kind nerve-racking. I'd really like to put some go-fast parts on my 360, make it a real fire-breather, but a lot of speed shops won't ship to APOs, plus, being I'm a PFC, I'm kinda broke most of the time!
    '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T
    360, TFI, Holley T.Avenger 670cfm, Edelbrock Intake, Filtration by K&N and Holley
    My FSJs

Quote Originally Posted by Bombardier
    Thanks guys.
    I'd really like to put some go-fast parts on my 360, make it a real fire-breather, but a lot of speed shops won't ship to APOs, plus, being I'm a PFC, I'm kinda broke most of the time!
    We do!!! I did 30+ and know the feeling. If there is something you want, send it to me and I'll forward to the APO. Been there - hated that!!!!
    But DAMN!!! I miss the camaraderie. Corporate America can learn LOTS from the military!!

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Once agian, we come to the time in our program to salute the men and women serving now, or who have served, our country so bravely.

Every veteran we meet, no matter how old, or what branch of service, deserves a "Thank You." We owe you a deep debt of gratitude and appreciation. :flag202:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

A banner day of catching "The big one" back in AK.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...81293-thmb.jpg
    Phoenix is not Alaska, but it works...

Hahahahahaha

You are just baiting the hook aren't you?!?!?!

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE