Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Thinking about canning UPS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about canning UPS

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Thinking about canning UPS

I am getting fee'd to death with ups. I am considering canning them. Anyone else done this? Did you have better luck with other services?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Who is also Airborne Express
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Personnaly, I prefer using the postal service.. Especially in my case where I'm always importing stuff to Canada.. UPS does charge like crazy, on top of the taxes, a handling fee that's a little steep... then, if youre not there, they leave you a stupid little note.. "Sorry, our motherfawkin' driver couldn't reach you. He will try the same stupid deal 3 times, after which you should pick it up." I WORK FROM 8 TO 4 YOU MORONS, GET IT RIGHT!!! How the hell to they expect me to take a vacation day in case they show up... (I've done it before, but I'm running out of sick days.. )

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

As long as this is not the UPS delivery person
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

I'm a healthy young 29 year old punk.. and I just had a heart attack...

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    What fees are they hitting you with? We had to change where we would ship to ect. to dodge some to dodge so of the steep fees
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

You got to love the local guy NOT!!! The gate is up to keep the cows in so we can't be home. So he just drops it off at local merchent. Package plainly state that it is to me care of my company does he try company # no he calls my brothers and leaves message on their phone and tells localls that I don't answer phone nor do I return calls.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by pyagid

Who is also Airborne Express
    i've been using them for my larger stuff so far so good, someone over at mn jeep claims that they are the german postal service.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    2 words mc they are "FED EX" just my 3cents worth
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I've been using FedEx for a couple of years. They've been consistently cheaper per pound than UPS. I quit using UPS after they damaged 3 or 4 items that were very well packed. I haven't had any claims with FedEx.
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford