Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Had to ban a member today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had to ban a member today

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Had to ban a member today

swaneyvike will no longer be joining us. I feel bad about the whole thing but enough is enough.

Story:

A friend from long ago known him for 20 years. I always knew he had a troubled side but thought that between old pals I would always see the good in him. Well it was my last birthday sept 1st 04' and he was caught stealing form the donation jar. This isnt the first time he has stolen from me but if I can help it, it will be his last. From time and time again whenever he was around money would vanish. When he would enter a place he would inventory it and case the joint as he looked around...thats a crooks behaviour. Some of my friends who are female also tell me they caught him digging around in their purse I dont understand this kind of behavior. To make a long story short we are no longer even aquantences (sp?) and he is now banned from Bulltear's forum for life. This is the first banning we have done and hopefully it will be the last.

Bye bye swaneyvike.......good riddance

I hate jerks
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Stealing is never cool, especially when it is a "friend"

sorry to here, that

I dont even know what else there is to say about that. but wtf

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    stealing is not cool at all! feel bad you had to ban him but he did it to himself. later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    sucks that you had to do that, but we don't need someone like that here, had to be done.
    parting several FSJ'S

OFF WITH HIS HANDS!!!!!

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Man I hate it when that happens - but you did the right thing. Sorry it was an (ex) bud, but he did bring it on himself.

Hang tough Bro!

Pat
    Now ... we are at #21 with 33 votes, you can either sit on your mouse or you can VOTE! I chose to VOTE
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey, at least i got a roll bar out of him.....

you made the right call man, if you can't trust someone, it's best to not have them around.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Thats tuff. I had a friend like that, someone i thought i knew for years. .... I am still close with his brother in California (his brother wont talk to him any more) same thing the dude took a .45 colt from me and took me for a couple grand (via taking one of my jeeps and re vin plating it) when i was moving from MT to California... during one of my trips from missoula to california.

Thats alright, live and learn right.

Sorry to hear about that M-C, Shzt like that isnt needed in the big picture of life.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377