Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
What are you guys using for tranny fluid

Thread: What are you guys using for tranny fluid

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

What are you guys using for tranny fluid

Just wondering who is using synthetic and who isnt for drag or street,
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

In my street/strip toy, my preference has been Red Line Racing ATF.
    It hasn't let me down yet even with the massive heat that I've seen the temp hit at the track (250F).

My little gremmy used trick shift when it came out...I didnt really see and gains though. Besides the 258 and auto tranny I dont really miss the car. =D> even though it was my high school G-ride
    Tumble weed
    -Briteblock

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    -BB you whine about not having that car every other week
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Uhh, I put synthetic in my Civic for the simple fact that it has 140,000 miles on it. Not sure if it helps at all or not, but thats what I use. Hmm, I shouldn't have even posted......
    Jack

we have sevral hot rods with manual shift automatic and have allways ran ford type f in everyone our tranny guy runsthe same in his dragster, never a problem in twenty years, this is not for stock trannys, even our street cars have heavy duty clutch packs, Don

Trans Fluid

Late to this post but got the itch to reply. 68 AMX 343 with hooker headers, R4B, 750 Carter AFB, stock 10.25: 01 block, MSD Bilet Distributor and 6A box(overkill IMHO, but better to have too much than too little right?!). Replaced the stock M11 with a rebuilt 390 M12 and added a high capacity trans cooler behind the grill and havent had any problems in 4 summers of hard street racing on hot summer nights and afternoons. I use Dexron 111. It still shifts like the day it was rebuilt never leaks and takes everything I throw at it without ever slipping, havent even had to adjust anything. I credit this to cleanliness at rebuild time and the high capacity trans cooler.