Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
My New Truck

Thread: My New Truck

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

My New Truck

Just brought this home. Mostly to use as a truck, maybe some light wheeling 1972 J2000
    Right now it is a 6cyl, t15 tranny, d44 f/r 4 wheel drum brakes. I would like to find a t-18 to swap in, and a disc brake front

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    i just looked at a 72 j4000 for the second time today, not that nice though, i think i'm going to part it, no title.
    parting several FSJ'S

Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    i just looked at a 72 j4000 for the second time today, not that nice though, i think i'm going to part it, no title.
    send it to me, I will throw my cab on it, and I dont need a title in CT for anythign older than 1981

-Paul
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    send it to me, I will throw my cab on it, and I dont need a title in CT for anythign older than 1981

-Paul
    no title? how does that work?
    parting several FSJ'S

Now that's a purty truck! Welcome to the evil that is fullsize Jeeps!
    Acceleration, what's that?

80 Cherokee, 258/T-176/NP208/Dana 44 front/AMC20 Rear

84 Grand Wagoneer, 258/TF999/NP229/44/20

Direct from the CT DMV website
    The Connecticut Certificate of Title showing assignment of ownership and indicating release of all liens (if any). A Title is not required on vehicles manufactured prior to 1981.
    -Paul
    - Mahatma Gandhi

parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Nice clean J truck.. Carefull dude these trucks have a way of addicting you ..about the third time you motor in to someplace to retrieve the little jeep cause you broke something and motor back out pulling it behind you you begin to have those evil thoughts.."Why didn't I just take the J-truck to start with".. I speak from sad experience.

But I still have a pair of CJ's after all these years they are addictive too. Heroin habits are cheaper than Jeep habits you just can't show them to your parents.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377