Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Where are all you fliping peope from? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Where are all you fliping peope from?

where are you flipping people from

Dang mud i was born in pasadena and I left norfolk in july 75 and dont ever plan on going back to that place again, of course i have heard they have changed the naval base in that area so much that i would not know it was the same place. good to know there are still some good ole sailors on the list.
    73CJ5,AMC360w/stainless valves, ported and polished,Offhauser Aluim Dualport Intake w/850 edelbrock Carb,10 to 1 Pistons and much more

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: where are you flipping people from

Quote Originally Posted by redneckjeeper
    Dang mud i was born in pasadena and I left norfolk in july 75 and dont ever plan on going back to that place again, of course i have heard they have changed the naval base in that area so much that i would not know it was the same place. good to know there are still some good ole sailors on the list.
    Heheheh, hasn't changed that much, they're still working on the same sections of roads

They did build 2 new piers (rebuilt the ones trashed in the hurricanes in the 70's) and a bunch of brick security posts and mounted a few heavy machine guns to keep the sailors out ... er .. I mean the TERR's!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Missouri, in the country
    88 Jeep
    360/727
    Project/moneypit

SMITHFIELD,PENNSYLVANIA ABOUT 50 MILES SOUTH OF PITTSBURGH

MARK

1980 JEEP J-20 401,727,208
    1984 JEEP J-20 401,T-18,208
    BOTH 4"LIFTS,POSI,0.30 BUILT 401s,

Evans, Ga. about 6 miles outside of Augusta, Ga.
    86 GW

spring valley mn, about 15 miles north of the iowa border

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: where are you flipping people from

Quote Originally Posted by redneckjeeper
    Thought I'd bump this ...

Pasadena, Friendswood, Alvin and Lake City have changed a lot!! The neighborhood we used to live in (Friendswood) has been condemed after the floods in 2003 and will all be torn down for a state park. I've seen condemed sings before, but not on 40-50 houses at the same time!!!!

da Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I'm out here in VABCH, Virginia!

I know, its no place ville.
    1986 Dodge RamCharger Royal SE 360 4x4