Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Where are all you fliping peope from? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all you fliping peope from?

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    HMMM, Welcome I see you are from NY. If you feel like It I could always come over and pick up some of the 401s !!!! I could always use 1 for my jeep

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin boys
    hello everyone i love jeeps but sadly only have a old cj5 lot plow jeep i am into wheeling have lifted one ton chevy and lifted toyota waiting for a v8 driveline thinking amc power !!!!, i do own 4 v8 gremlins two drag cars and two street cars, and many 360s, 390s,401s,and 343s, even have complete bds 671 blower setup for amc v8 new in the box just waiting, oh niagara falls ny here , the gremlin boys
    Got any pics for the Show us your ride section?

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

i will get some pics together over the weekend and see if i can get them posted it will take me some time not to great with the computer it dont have wheels!!!!!!
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin

The History Channel had a show on last night were a couple of brothers built and draged a pacer vs a gremlin last night, but I missed it. Anyone get a chance to catch it??

is anyone here from ny? i am allways looking for some other amc people to meet or go racing with or wheeling if you dont mind a chevy truck or toyota coming along let me know i do have alot of amc car parts motors trannys ect let me know Don

Where in NY are you from?
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

I am a half hour out side of niagara falls ny you ? Don

I am from CT. SO you are about 6 hours away from me.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Ga. here

right where Tenn., NC., and Ga. come together
    LAWNMAN

I'm jealous lawnman!! There is TONS of awesome wheeling down in that area!!
    Jack
    (Born and raised in Nashville and lived in Knoxville for 7 years)