Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where are all you fliping peope from? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Where are all you fliping peope from?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before. And when your done with the Mud, you sweep it up and toss him oustide to roam with the other wild things

Mudrat

Awweee, but think of the fun while it lasts... if it weren't for Mud think of the poor quality of workmanship... so in realty, you're quality material... just... not needed afterwards... hmmm, like a sugardaddy.... ok shutting up.
    The only thing more fun to ride than a jeep is Me

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepAngel
    Awweee, but think of the fun while it lasts... if it weren't for Mud think of the poor quality of workmanship... so in realty, you're quality material... just... not needed afterwards... hmmm, like a sugardaddy.... ok shutting up.
    Welllll ... agree it's fun to play with Mud (that's a proper Noun so it's supposed to be in Caps ) , not sure the relationship between Mud and workmanship though? I've heard it both ways about the size of the tool and the way it's used, yada, yada, yada, but I do guarantee the workmanship Sugardaddy? I don't have enough $$ to support my Jeeps let alone another mouth to ... ah ... welll ..... "ok, shutting up

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Sounds like your being herded into a "Box" Canyon there pilgrim..(of course that can be fun..Just have to have your E&E skills sharp.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

LOL... you guys are just too much.

Gyproc was delivered today... Mud needed soon
    And as far as a sugardaddy goes..... HI TIGGER
    The only thing more fun to ride than a jeep is Me

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Just have to have your E&E skills sharp.
    Always Bro - don't get into what you can't get out of!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeepAngel
    LOL... you guys are just too much.
    Gyproc was delivered today... Mud needed soon
    And as far as a sugardaddy goes..... HI TIGGER
    UH, yeah ... Hi Tigger.

Goose, I remember "Born again HARD" Too bad can't pass that on (sorry Angel) =D>

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Heh Heh , Just remember Goose's first law of holes (no this isn't a bad pun read on Mcduff) When you find you are in over your head stop digging it's deep enough.
    I usually find myself "in over my head" because I live by Goose's second law: "Never let fear or good sense guide you"
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Heh Heh , Just remember Goose's first law of holes (no this isn't a bad pun read on Mcduff) When you find you are in over your head stop digging it's deep enough.
    I usually find myself "in over my head" because I live by Goose's second law: "Never let fear or good sense guide you"
    Hehehehehe my dad used to tell me if your in too deep, tie a 2x4 across your ass and try again

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I B in North Carolina

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Where in NC? Where you at the full size jeep invasion?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Just west of Richmond, Va.....just far enough to be in the country....