Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

How I spent my weekend
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I spent my weekend

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

How I spent my weekend

Ok, so I've been working all weekend in the process of putting the Durabak bed liner in Erin's YJ ... Erin had a Church thing this weekend so ... It's Sunday and I'm still stripping down the grunge and getting ready for the bed-liner. Shes's

While I'm working. This is as far as I've gotten in 2 days of welding in new pieces of floor board and sanding out the crap ...

New drivers floor ...

new Passenger floor

DRVRs side - the rock sliders were "glued" in with silidcone and took a 3' pri-bar to get off!! Along with the paint!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Lookin good!! Well I am soo happy I moved and finally have a garage to work in!! I think I am gonna work on my bumper some more if I still have a job after this week. I should be able to make more trips up to help here soon Mud.

Jack

Good looking Jeep, when are you going to finish?
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT11
    Good looking Jeep, when are you going to finish?
    Got everything I need, except time and warm weather. Minimum temps on the bed liner. Thinking of moving it to the shop (work) and staying late one night :-)

Um...when's your next day off?

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thursday
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

I think I might have thursday evening off if you guys are around - get off around 6 or so.

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Man, I wish I had your skills to do that kind of work.. My patching of floor is done with duct tape.. One day I'll have a mig and will try patching my floors as cleanly as you.. Good work..

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNB
    Man, I wish I had your skills to do that kind of work.. My patching of floor is done with duct tape.. One day I'll have a mig and will try patching my floors as cleanly as you.. Good work..
    Thanks Frank, I bought a book (and read it ), a mig and practiced on my CJ. That was the deal I made with my wife so I got proficient to restore a 55-56-57 T-bird for her. I'm still looking for a resoprable one I can afford :-) But, I DIDN't tell her what Just.Empty.Every.Pocket. stood for

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Interesting - I can't edit my own comments? Tried to correct "restorable"

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Mudrat you Slacker, Geesh you should be able to snap your fingers and have it just be done.

Lookin good glad to see that you are progressing cause i know ive been slacking off on mine at least someone is getting something done.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377