Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Show us your ride!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your ride!!

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Hello all, some picture of my 1969 Bittersweet AMX 343 Automatic owned since 1985. Man ... has it really been that long ... man I'm gettin'old ... don't really act like it though ... but do feel that way sometimes, like first thing in the mornin's

thanks for the forums. (:->)

edit - fix pic links, poor old mywebspace went by the wayside long ago...
    Add (1) new May 2010 picture from better camera.

Heres my 65 American 440H, right now its a 196 3 speed. But I am wanting to put a 360 in it.

here are some more pics

I'm going to paint it an OD green with gun metal gray top and gun metal gray scallops.[/img]

70 Javelin Pic

Alright, it's too cold to be working on the AMX right now, so the body looks like crap :) In the meantime, here's a pic of the 70 Javelin I've owned since 1984.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Very nice javvy. I love that color.
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Quote Originally Posted by BREK
    Very nice javvy. I love that color.
    Thanks. It actually has metallic in it. You can only see it in direct sunlight.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    What I think would be real cool, would be to have a section on bulltear, and we could even call it "show us your ride". What do you think, best idea I had all day, right?
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    I thought I had already posted pics .But here it goes

And of course My JEEP

WOW!!
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!