Thread: 81' CJ7 "project or parts" cheap

81' CJ7 "project or parts" cheap

I have an 81' CJ7 with a clear MI title and ALL of the usual rust. It is mostly complete, it is missing the tranny/t-case and misc. parts off of the engine. It has a 258 six that is stuck. It does have a hard top and doors in good shape. I am selling it with a good running AMC 360/TH400/Quadra-Trac t-case, and a set of CJ& driveshafts. This jeep is fairly complete except for what I mentioned. I would like to get $750 out of it but would take less. The best way to reach me is by e-mail E_Hardwick0345@yahoo.com
    I do have means to deliver it within a reasonable distance from Avon, IN 46123. I will e-mail pictures on request............Thanks, Eric

If someone buys it for what I want I'll throw in a T-150/Dana-20 with clutch and flywheel...

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    would you split up just the motor or the motor trany and transfer?
    how much if so , live near kokomo ,in,
    thanks brad

also, what kind of doors are those do they have the movable vent window and are the seals good, rust?

The doors are average, yes they have movable "wing vents", there is surface rust, previous owner painted over it . I will not separate the top and doors from this jeep(it's just gonna sell faster that way). As for the engine/tranny/drivetrain, I have another set that are still in a 76' waggy. I back-halved it just behind the windshield, so it is a waggoneer clip now. It has a AMC-360 4bbl/th400/QT w/out low range, If your interested in that lemmmme know, I'd like to get $250 for it. I also have J20 axles and some other things.......thanks, Eric

does either motor run and do you have any pictures?

{"I will e-mail pics on request"}.......I need you to e-mail me so I can get 'ya what 'ya need. { " I am selling it with a good running 360/Th400/QT w/low range"}........Yes both of my 360's ran very well, the 258 in the CJ IS STUCK and doesn't run. I am just trying to give someone a good deal and make some room for other projects....Thanks,,, [/quote]

thanks for the interest guys but the CJ si potentially sold, I will relist it if it doesn't pan out.... .............Thanks,