Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Someone vandalized my Jeep.....

Thread: Someone vandalized my Jeep.....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Someone vandalized my Jeep.....

Bastards!! I parked my Jeep at the hotel, and I knew it just had to be a matter of time before someone stole something off of it, or vandalized it. Anywho, someone took my Harmonic Balancer and threw it at my KC Daylighter and at my brand spankin' new windshield. Bastards.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/...erid=SPRINTPCS

Jack

Bummer . If you find 'um hang 'um

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Dude, they took the Balancer off the engine and pitched it through your windshield ? (Or like me do you carry a few ahhh "Spare parts in the back?) in either case that sucks.. Why is it some people have nothing better to occupy thier time?? I mean theft I can understand "you have it I want it I take it" but vandalism? It makes no sense there is 0 personal gain for them and 100% risk if they are caught..Just dumb
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Well my engine is taken apart right now (Just have the block and crank under the hood right now) and had a few parts in the Jeep. They took my intake manifold/carb and had it sitting on the front bumper.

http://www.alanator.com/projects/jacksjeep/amc_401.htm

Well at least they didn't steal anything and I think I was able to find all of the lost bolts they fell out when they where moving stuff around on the inside. The rope that you see on the fender is holding up my powersteering pump since it's not bolted to the engine. Well hopefully I can drag it home sometime this week.

Jack

(Mudrat-Wanna help? )

Well, I was struck again, but this time not as bad. I definitely think it was coworkers(Actually ex-coworkers - had to fire a couple people this week). Anywho, someone unloaded an entire fire extinguisher into my Jeep the night before last. Anywho, on a good note, I finally got to get it home and get it in the garage. LOL, in order to make it fit I had to put on the tiny tires and take off the hard top. Quite funny looking I must say!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/...kWoU7n0&page=3

The fun part was while I was carrying the hard top to the back porch, I stepped into a hole (about a foot or more deep while walking backwards, fell back and dropped the hardtop on my knee. Ouch! It landed sharp bottom edge firstright on my kneecap. I felt it move up about about two inches. Needless to say, it stung just a little.

Jack

Here is a crappy pic of the fire extinguisher crap sprayed in my jeep...

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/...Y37k8y1UsYho5h

dude - you need to get a cheap digital camera that can take a pic and dump the picture phone deal. Couldn't make out half what those pics were except the funny looking tires on the Heep

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Dear Santa... I mean Mudrat,

I'd like one kick ass digital camera for Christmas!

Feliz Navidad!
    Jack

PS-I forgot to mention the best part was they left the enxtinguisher in front of my office door. Bastards. I guess that is what you get for trying to be a nice guy and let someone work out their last two weeks instead of just canning them. I'll know better next time - fuck it - fire 'em all!!