Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
First Start

Thread: First Start

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

First Start

After a few hours of work saturday, we got my Dads jeep to fire up for the first time in 2 years. Motor sounded awesome with open headers, Has a Summit cam, Oil pressure on start up was about 60psi, when it warmed up it was still up in the high 30psi range.

I will have updated pictures, and video of the first start soon.

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thats good news! Hopefully pappy wont be driving circles around JR.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Sweet Paul! So is all of the body on?

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    His yes, all he really has left is He is Herculining the interior, and put the roll bar in. Mine still a frame sitting in the garage

But i hope he wont be driving circles around me, once I rebuild My 360 He only has a 304. Although both CJ's will be set up a little differently

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source