Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
new 31" s got that bump steering thang goin on-ideas? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new 31" s got that bump steering thang goin on-ideas?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 3jeepsdeep
    Unfortunately no, sorry! Any ideas for free pic hosting or other ways to post a pic here?
    df
    There are a few out there that allow free hosting http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html and http://www.photobucket.com/ are the 2 most popular - photobucket may even be easier to use - not sure though. ImageStation no longer supports remote linking (for free) so stay away from there.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Bulltear forum member Cook

reposting pics with links that might work

thanks for the info on Webshot.

a couple 77CJ7 pics from reincarnation project in 1997-1998 - photo quality is poor on these 2

more recent shots (before 31's).

if these links don't work - my apologies.

regards
    df
    83 cherokee (219k miles - retired 8 28 05)
    77 CJ7 (40k miles - former project)
    84 J-10 Pioneer (Project)
    83 Wagoneer (sold)
    JD 317 hot rod lawn tractor

MAN!!! You did an awsom job of restoration!!! I was a bit worried with the gas can on the front bumper though

Mudrat =D>
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

So how do you like that DUI ignition system? That Jeep looks great!! =D>
    Jack

Bulltear forum member Cook
    Mudrat -- LOL!!-- the 5 gal gas can strapped to the front got me back / forth from the pole barn to the heated garage for 15 months (first task - get it runin!!). only had to 'fillup 1 time in 15 months (only clocked 1 1/2 miles tho). I confess - I did drive it 'round the property for fun a few times - like a go-kart.

Jack - The DUI is awesome! I advanced the base ignition from 6 BTC to 9 BTC without any ping, and got a noticeable boost in pep. Also got rid of lots of wiring & stock ign. clutter. Hedders are fun, more pep, too - but cut economy from 16+ mpg to 14+ mpg on mix of hiway / town drivin. If I had to do over again, would look at injection - if anyone makes one for it.

I have uglier pics of the "pre-restoration" era and what was attempted by the previous owner - kinda scary. Also want to say that when I got this '77 'turd-in-the-rough' back in 1997 -- it had only 12256 miles on it -- confirmed original. 42k miles now, still like new (yeah, right!). Bought it from the guy who totaled it back in 1978 - he & his son started restoration but gave up at some point (was delivered to me as a carcase on a flatbed trlr. with 13 boxes of parts). I made LOTS of misc body brackets out of a refrigerator casing - Tappan , the world's leader in Kitchen appliances since 1882.

and just what were they thinkin with this ??? Looks real Da** weak / dangerous! (I did new wheel house, panel, floorboard, and corner panel.)

thanks for the comments! would like to see pics of y'all's rigs!!
    regards
    df.
    83 cherokee (219k miles - retired 8 28 05)
    77 CJ7 (40k miles - former project)
    84 J-10 Pioneer (Project)
    83 Wagoneer (sold)
    JD 317 hot rod lawn tractor

That's a pretty ewww-ga-lay 3Deep We have a Members Ride forum at http://www.bulltear.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32 with pics from a lot of us, XRACER even has some video he posted a couple days ago.

Mudrat
    No go VOTE!!!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE