Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
what are your plans for the new year
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what are your plans for the new year

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

what are your plans for the new year

let the fun begin. what plans do all of you have for the new year?

my plans
    1) moving into my new house
    2) rebuilding the eagle's 258
    3) new t-case
    4) new rims
    5) finding a cj-7 for samantha

should be a real good year. happy holidays to all
    rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Well i need to get out to middleton ny to see my sister and her new house and baby, need to finish my 69 bb0 javelin it has been a four year project, needs to be finished soon, put new 401 in r/w/b gremlin drag car that a easy one, finish dana 60 swap in bbo gremlin drag car, put intake on black 73 gremlin and drive it, pull motor from second black gremlin and put rear main seal in. this is going to be my year to finish most of my unfinished amc projects, as there are many more that are not amc like 86 toyota 4x4 10 inches of lift set up for a complete chevy motor, t-case and tranny, drive my 85 mustang that has a 383 chevy brodix heads 2 spd glide tranny brake and ford nine inch, i have collected and built these over many years and the past few years have been to busy with my construction company to enjoy or work on these, well not this year i will take some time to enjoy these and my family, Don
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin

Well, my hotel is up for sale, so I will either be transferred with this company to the west coast/move on to the new owners and stay at this hotel/get canned completely and be unemployeed. If I get my bonus (looking more like Iwont get it) I will pay off some bills and do a little work on the CJ. I wanna get it running for summer (If I move that will be out of the question). Today I am gonna build some shelves (and maybe a work bench) in the new garage. I also started working on the bumper again. Well, thats about it for me.

Jack

well jack, if you do head out to the west coast let me know and give me a holler. take ya out and do alittle desert ratting!
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)

Sounds like a plan Rollen!!

On a good note, I got a lot done this weekend. I built my shelves to fit my tool boxes/tubs of Jeep parts on. I also helped a freind install an auxilary input into his Expedition (Pretty neat - plugs into the CD changer and allows him the ability to run 3 extra things through his stereo. We are gonna put in a TV and a computer). I also worked on my front bumper a little, dragged my Jeep home (FINALLY!), changed the tires on it and got it in the garage(Althoug I will have to roll it out to do ANYTHING in the garage), hung some christmas lights on the tree (gonna finish decorating it tonight), installed a suround sound system in our den (Which kicks major ass!), and still got to drink like a fish. Wow, days off are great!! I need to take these more often!

Oh, and I came up with a new word - Jacktastic! How are you today, Jack? Oh, I'm Jacktastic!! And if I do something that only my dumb arse would do, I pulled a Jackclassic! "Jack did what? Fell in a hole carrying his hardtop and almost blew out his knee? Man, that's Jackclassic!"

Jack

gotta love days off! gotta look down while walking. have an inspetion on the mobile home that sam and i are buying in the morning. hope he gives us the ok.
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)

Good luck on teh inspection!!

Sorry - I just thought one was funny looking (was looking for a "good luck" emoticon)!!

Jack

if it passes we will move in after we return from mom and dads.
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Finish the AMX. It will be a year in March that I first started taking it apart for rebuild. Mechanical is done, I just need to get the interior in, and some detail work complete.

I also need to get the 4.88s in the CJ. We've been invited to join another Jeep club in running the Mormon trail down by Lake Powell over Memorial Day.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    get the 401 for the jeep bolted in and fired up then start on the 74 gremlin pull the 258 and put the 401 in it

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile