Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Peterson trial coming to an end

Thread: Peterson trial coming to an end

Peterson trial coming to an end

Guilty!

Gonna get a lethal injection.

Serves him right, child killing SOB.

=D>

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    You know yer right.. and not to start a ruckuss incase anyone is pro-abortion.. but Have you ever wondered how California can charge him with murdering an unborn child then condone abortion being legal..??

I dont post this because of the abortion issue just because of the wierd schizo way some of the Courts and laws work..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

He's getting what he deserves... he'd be walking free right now if he'd just left his wife for his new flavor of the month.

I don't know how the laws work there, but wonder why he got 2nd degree murder for his son, and 1st for his wife... anyone know?

And I think they charged him with murdering his son because his wife was far enough along in the pregnancy for the boy to have lived on his own... so he really did take his life.
    The only thing more fun to ride than a jeep is Me

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    the only reason he was chragedd 2nd degree for the child was the child
    was not born. had the child been out of his mother then it would be murder 1 on both victims. my personal opinion is "he should only get 1
    appeal, that is to the family. if the family rejects that then sentence should be carried out as soon as possible."
    just my opinion.
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

what ever he gets he deserves. but death is to easy for him he should die a draged out death, freaks and perverts and killers should leave women and children alone and come and visit me and my friends the punishment would not be so easy as death, i am sorry if this bothers anyone but i have no feelings for thos who molest or kill children, women or any defensless person, their punishment cannot be to severe and death is to easy for them, Don
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin boys
    what ever he gets he deserves. but death is to easy for him he should die a draged out death, freaks and perverts and killers should leave women and children alone and come and visit me and my friends the punishment would not be so easy as death, i am sorry if this bothers anyone but i have no feelings for thos who molest or kill children, women or any defensless person, their punishment cannot be to severe and death is to easy for them, Don
    I agree. I could take a child molester or rapist out, shot them and then go eat lunch. It would not bother me a bit.

I don't think they proved that Petterson did the murder's but I think he did it and need's to die.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    I agree i dont think they proved it. I think the SOB did it but then again I think the case was too high profile, too much news and I am not ht eone who can decide for this guy what his fate should be, though i know how i would have handled it take him down south cut him open tie him up and leave him to the ANTs.

As to this case, though i dont think that it was truely influenced by outlying circumstances, i think there were too many leaks of information that was publicized prior to the body being found during the investigation ect all things that cast doubt upon if it was truely him that did it, no confession just a thin trail of therories and loose ended evidence but nothing physical that ties him to the crime. I think the shadow of doubt exists in this case, he might be a low life scum bag that deserves to die, but our system is designed around being convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt and i believe with all the coverage and information flying around on the news he was convicted long before the trial ever started and thats not the way its supposed to work.

We will see numerous appeals and possably a retrial down the road, i dont see this as being the last chapter in this circus story.

Let him back out on the street, he'll probably get waxed by some vigilanty not long after and will save the state a fortune in prison costs

Just my .02 but i feel it was a poorly argued case by both the defense and the prosecutors and that the jury was way too biased and informed long before they were selected, and i believe in a fair trial even for the guilty ones.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

I do believe in a fare trial just think the punishments are way to easy for the crimes, i am not a violent person at all but like the old saying a eye for an eye, there would be less crime if it was that way and less in prison. Don
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin