Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Clean 1970 Jeepster roller

Thread: Clean 1970 Jeepster roller

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

Clean 1970 Jeepster roller

OK I've decided to sell the Jeepster. They're pictures on my web sight of it. Basicly what you get is a clean and strait body, powdercoated frame, new springs, all new bushings, power steering, power brakes, new lens, good glass, rare interior options, and lots of extra parts. you don't get any power train or correct running gear( the running gear consist of a 2wd DJ axle with disc brake conversion, and a D20 rear with a powerlock and 4:10 gears). $1200 takes it, a real steal concidering what I've got invested. Veiw pictures and details at http://thigh190.tripod.com/id13.html

Do you have any pics since you made it 2wd?? How about the int. I am interested in it so any pics would be nice.

Don't have your web address so I added pictures to my web sight. Try this link:

http://thigh190.tripod.com/id13.html

Hope this helps.[/img]

Thanks, I will think about it. And try to convince my wife that I need something else around here . I already have an 02 f250, 04 Ranger, 76 CJ5 and 2 65 mustang's. Oh ya, a toyhauler, a flat bed, 2 Quads and a golf cart . Did I tell you Vegas lot's are not very big.

Good luck on convincing your lovely understanding beautiful wife who only wants you to be happy. (think that will help?)

SOLD!