Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulltear Chat Formally known as "AMC oil girl thread&qu

I'm ADD, there is no way I will ever go back to College. Been there once was a nice place to visit but got bored to easy.
    It's not that I am afraid to die....
    It's just that I don't want to be there when it happens -Anon
    Pics of Jeeps

I think you should go for it..I'm surprised your not a math fan, that normally goes hand in hand w/computers. I love math especially algebra and accounting...I know that sounds odd but I guess it was just because it came pretty easy to me...I use to be a tutor for accounting in college...

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    I'm ADD, there is no way I will ever go back to College. Been there once was a nice place to visit but got bored to easy.
    Are you serious...I loved college..Your always being challenged and learning new information...If it was possible I'd go to school for a career...

my sister deb has just became a cpa she has been doing really well seems there is money to be made in that field
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin

Quote Originally Posted by dewragjen
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin
    Are you serious...I loved college..Your always being challenged and learning new information...If it was possible I'd go to school for a career...
    I wasn't. I have learned more on my own than I did at College. The colleges I went to, made you take stupid classes that had no bearing on anything I was majoring in.
    The computer field was just starting when I was in school so most of the classes were not really informative.
    Now I can learn more on my own in tech classes than in a College.
    Pics of Jeeps

I'd agree w/you on that - I think you learn about 90% in the actual field rather than what is taught in most colleges...Plus all the basics that they make you take really don't pertain to anything your going to use in the field..

Dewrangjen, you are an Admiral now. Does this mean I have to salute you?
    Pics of Jeeps

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    I feel the same way. The majority of the stuff i use in my career I learned on my own, on the job. I went to school to spend to much money on a piece of paper that says i know what i am doing.

Yeah i am kind of odd as far as the math thing goes. I really enjoy things that use a lot of math, My favorite subject was always science, and engineering classes i took. But Math for some reason was always my least favorite.

I hate the thought of going back to school to take more classes, i pretty much forced my self to get through what i did. My wife on the other hand would love to be a career student as well. She loves going to classes and all that stuff

-paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

I didn't even notice that..yeah i think you can skip that...leave it to the real thing

Pyagid, sounds to me like you didn't have a good teacher in Math. I was lucky there, we had some great Mathamatics teachers where I went to school. But when I got to college it just fell off they for some reason didn't inspire me.

I love math. I think it is the most important thing you can learn.
    Pics of Jeeps