Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bulltear Chat Formally known as "AMC oil girl thread&qu - Page 2
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulltear Chat Formally known as "AMC oil girl thread&qu

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    FSJnovice your deployed huh? I heard my Little brother is on his way there..

AMC oil girl rocks
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    FSJnovice your deployed huh? I heard my Little brother is on his way there..

AMC oil girl rocks
    Thanx...I didn't know you had a little bro...

there she is well it was a safe new years here had fun got a new tattoo, and went to a race called the hangover 100 at our local dirt track, well to start the road into the track was under three feet of water they were hauling people in on trailers because cars couldnt get threw me i just wheeled right threw like nothing, our creeks are flooded and one washed the track entrance out for about 100 yards, the creeks here are running like rivers so i think its time to get the kayak out, good to see everyone made it into the newyear.Don
    collector and amc drag racer 3 v8 gremlins and 69 bbo javelin

wow..what's the new tatt of??? Have fun kayaking...Happy New Year everyone!!!

I come from a large family 3 sisters 2 brothers.... we ate things like

Carob chip cookies
    Brewers yearst in our orange juice
    honey nut cheerios was a sugar cereal to us

[COLOR=#000000]

I can see that w/you

oh thats not a very big jeeps 7 sisters 1 brother there was nine of us!! Dad was a busy man lol , the new tattoo is the american motors logo, i have to locate a couple of my kayak buddies it is not wise to go alone when the creeks are like this here i have seen whole canoes disappear never to be found. the current will pull you right under a fallen tree and hold you down if your not carefull, plus the one creek has a dam that is now flowing over so you have to paddle your butt off to get to where you portage around the dam then carrie the kayak down a mudd 60 foot steep bank to the bottom of the dam, sounds fun huh? . Don

[COLOR=#000000]

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin boys
    oh thats not a very big jeeps 7 sisters 1 brother there was nine of us!! Dad was a busy man lol , the new tattoo is the american motors logo, i have to locate a couple of my kayak buddies it is not wise to go alone when the creeks are like this here i have seen whole canoes disappear never to be found. the current will pull you right under a fallen tree and hold you down if your not carefull, plus the one creek has a dam that is now flowing over so you have to paddle your butt off to get to where you portage around the dam then carrie the kayak down a mudd 60 foot steep bank to the bottom of the dam, sounds fun huh? . Don
    okay your crazy ...you couldn't pay me to do something like that...good luck!!!

its all about the addrenalin rush!!!! its not allways that bad, there is only a few of us that go in this weather, i have even been in the water with snow on the ground, we do alot of milder trips so we can take some beginners with us, so your saying you dont want to go oil girl ?cant be any more dangerous than modeling amc oil around a bunch of crazy jeep guys ?