Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Propane Set up.

Thread: Propane Set up.

Propane Set up.

Does any one have a detailed explanation of how to do a propane conversion or a dual fuel set up? I've read some articles on how there so great and still economical. I'd like a build sheet and instructions please.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Atransman is developing a kit...maybe he will chime in
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    December JP Magizine as a detailed article on Propane

What would you like to know?

To run straight propane you would need a liquid tank(one that sucks from the bottom) a regulator, a heat exchanger and a carb. To run dual fuel you will need these items as well as a fuel lock. Of course all the fittings and hoses.

I saw the ...

I saw that article in the JP magazine , it wasn't bad . be good if they could do another article on it , bu this time more about the performance side of things , campare different manufacturer's , different systems , with HI'tech photos instead of showing old gear .

don't get me wrong - I think JP magazine is great magazine , i am always hanging out for the next copy ( be good when theres one a month ).

you want Propane Hard fact's on conversion's .....

if you want hard facts on Propane & doing a possible conversion , all the pro's & cons , well here it is at this site that i intially learnt heaps about it.

www.propanecarbs.com/home.html

have fun
    Rick

If I can get the money together, I will be doing a full on LPG fuel injection. Schwan's (the ice cream people) own the copyrights and design for the system I want.