Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AMC forum.net

Thread: AMC forum.net

Thank you from BT Gear Head

AMC forum.net

You know, I don't mean to complain, but the amcforum.net site is really starting to suck hard! Not the people, The slow speed! Tonight, no matter how long I wait(more than 10 min), none of the pages will completely load. They load about halfway and stop loading. I can't even get the page to load to pm fran about the slow speed problem. On a good day, it takes about 1min for any page to even start loading after clicking on a thread. I;ld like to tell fran how I feel, but tonight, I'm completely shut out!
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    thats why i just stay at bulltear! besides i never got any useful info
    from over there and the people here are lots more friendly than
    at that forum.
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

What I'm hopeing, is someone from here, can post my comments there, since I can't. I like both sites, they both have treated me very well, and taught me alot.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Most likely due to too many members eating bandwidth. This forum is setup a little different and is able to handle the bandwidth although we havent ever really needed a whole lot yet. I used to be a member over there and so did my little brother but we arent anymore...maybe someone here will post your comments for you as their are members here that are also members at the amcforum.net

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I sent fran a mail about it I know some one host it out in the south west I think - it can be about as hard to get on as jeepsunlimited can be the more people on the slower it gets

and MC n2ojoe is looking to run under 8:00 this year

n2ojoe
    Thanks everyone! It's been a good first season with the new car, and even though I did'nt win any events I sure learned ALOT. I have about 40 runs on the car, and am very happy with the way it drives. So far, it has had a best 60' time of 1.15 seconds, a best 1/8 mile at 5.09 @ 140 mph, a best 1/4 mile time of 7.99, and a best mph of 168.56. I was leaning on the nitrous tuneup pretty hard near the end of this season with a 2 stage system, but I have a few things I want to change this winter so it will be a consistant 7.90 car on a single stage of spray(and hopefully easier on parts!) See you at GAD in June! -Joe

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

fuzz tell n20joe I said hi and to wear a fresh pair of undies if he is going under 9's

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    i hope he's gonna wear a smile while he blows away the competition
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Re: AMC forum.net

Quote Originally Posted by 73hornut
    You know, I don't mean to complain, but the amcforum.net site is really starting to suck hard! Not the people, The slow speed! Tonight, no matter how long I wait(more than 10 min), none of the pages will completely load. They load about halfway and stop loading. I can't even get the page to load to pm fran about the slow speed problem. On a good day, it takes about 1min for any page to even start loading after clicking on a thread. I;ld like to tell fran how I feel, but tonight, I'm completely shut out!
    Yes in fact there are days it does load down but if it takes you that long on a good day, then it sounds like you're using a dial up connection.

I'm using dial up and very seldom have any problems getting on or using the forum. any problems I have are usually related to my computer not having enough RAM and e-mail plugging things up.
    I get great info both there and here. wouldn't want to do without either one!
    ...and the peasants danced