Bulltear Ad

Thread: HEI for AMC

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

HEI for AMC

Does anybody know what HEI distributor there machining down to fit an AMC v8? I think it's terrible that you can buy Ford HEI's all day long for $100, but for an AMC they're $250+. Think somebody could cut a fat hog if this can be figured out.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    It's been done. There are some on ebay. The guy modifies the shaft on a GM hei to fit AMC's. I found that the stock Delco distrbutor, with pertronix, works just as well, if not better.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    If your really interested in having an HEI, I can sell mine for $180.00 shipped. It has the proform high energy upgrade kit allready installed in it. You'll just need to have the curve set.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I use the stock electronic Dizzy with a mallory hy-fire system and thier coil.. sure seems to work fine on both the 304 and 360.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

i have one set up for a 360 to use the tbi injection computer timing advance .for sale