Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
OK possible new plan for project..lol

Thread: OK possible new plan for project..lol

OK possible new plan for project..lol

i had bid on this on ebay a few weeks back ,well i got outbid and i checked out the winning bidders feedback and seen he had a history on non paying bids,and i spotted another jeep he was biddling on at the same time so i emaile dthe guy that was selling this one and said he you know this guy has bad feedback right ..he said "yea" ,well low and behold guy sends me a second chance offer last night ..lol 81 cherokee w/t 259 auto with a 208 ,says the 208 keeps popping out of gear won't stay in anything but low range ,you recon its the linkage,i'd love to pay him and drive it home..lol but thinking the same plan for this one as the other one ,t-18 behind a 4.0 h.o with my dana 20 tcase and my 3/4 ton axles later on what do ya think ...

i'm thinking of offering 750 when i go look at it ,its just down the road a ways .

It sounds like a good deal to me. Go see it and check it out very well and make your decision. If it is in reasonably good shape go for it.
    []|||||||[]
    Its a Jeep Thing ....You Would'nt Understand ...

nope ,it sucked ,but i have been very good at not jumping at everything i see and found this today

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Nice!! So when do Mudrat and I get to help you break it in??

Congats on the score!

Jack

soon i hope ,haven't got it yet,still need to procure all the funding.