Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
OK decisions is made ,i'm getting this
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK decisions is made ,i'm getting this

OK decisions is made ,i'm getting this

found this ,360,3.31 gears ,towing package and redone interior ,but i'm gonna replace the front seats,hope to have it next weekend.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I havent seen quarters like that since the east coast invasion
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Hey, if you come across a bumper with the bumperettes in good shape, could ya let me know? I need to snatch one for the boss man (hey - he signs my paycheck, so gotta keep him happy!).

So how soon after you get it can Rob, Mudrat and I watch ya flog on that beauty??

i'll flog it soon as i get it ,you can have these bumpers as soon as i get my new ones made maybe sooner

well made to offer for 1750.00 today i'll find out tommorow if he will take it

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    So THAT'S what I got stood up for on Sunday?????
    (that's OK, Jack and Erik did too )

Cool, looks good and I guess mama approved. So how far out in the woods is this guys again?

Unless the government gets their act together today, I'm going to have a long weekend, without pay. So I'll be wrenching Thurs- til -whenever getting ready for the FL excursion next month.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

he's so far in the woods ,ya gotta pipe in sunlight. yea she loved it ,can't wait till we get it.