Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
OK decisions is made ,i'm getting this - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK decisions is made ,i'm getting this

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Bitch
    I havent given you a hard time in awhile Pat i think you have pent up frustrations that will never be settled till you own ever jeep that you hear about.

D
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ironroad 32
    sold it and bought this..

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by ironroad 32
    well i think my project for the comming winter is gonna be a caddy 500 swap.just need to find a t case that works with the th400and drivers drop.
    Try a 2WD T400/Divorced T-case and end up with a nicer front driveshaft angle. Or try a 208 from a J-truck. Also I think the bolt holes at 3:00/9:00 are in the same place on BOPC/Chevy/AMC trans
    IF IT STILL STARTS DO IT AGAIN!

Get a Chev NV241HD from an '88 or newer 3/4 or 1 ton that doesn't have a 700R4. (get the TH400/NP241, 205 or 208 trans/case combo and swap the TH400 stuff to a Jeep trans) Barring that, get a built 700R4 and case, and put in an AMC adapter plate.
    You could also build up a 727 or Grand Cherokee 4 speed auto (off a '94 up 4.0L) and use a NP208J, LH drop late model Dodge or Jeep case (may need a 7/8" spacer). I have a NV241 DHD that I want to run in my tow rig with a 727 (it has a port for PTO) but then I'd have to do yet another front axle swap. (I already have a '75 J20 axle to go in)

Wow, light blue interior must be like the rarest color ever... I think I've see 3 or 4 in 8 years... the only other blue I saw in an 80's was an early 80's J10... if I hadn't just eaten a burrito for late night snack, I'd go peek at my 85 dealer booklet to see if I can find blue interior as an option... or was the entire interior redone in blue?
    1986 Grand Wagoneer