Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Worked on the Jeep today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worked on the Jeep today

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Worked on the Jeep today

Started cleaning it out and started replacing my first body panel. Going well so far considering I've never done it before.....

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share....2PY7hTxY2kooBL

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

I am hoping to leave work in the next 5 minutes to go home, and work on the MJ

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

So Paul - what did you ever decide to do with the MJ? Still gonna go double Tcase??

While I have access to it - anyone have a rollover valve they want to part with - that crap thats in there now is toast.....

The bottom pieces are bondo chips and the rusty piece was what was left of the cross member for the body mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    While I have access to it - anyone have a rollover valve they want to part with - that crap thats in there now is toast.....
    Nope still looking for one too. The plastic part I have an extra, not the metal can "check valve"

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

[quote="Mudrat"]
    Jack, look at THIS ... do you need part #4 or #5? I have an extra #4, I'm still looking for a #5 myself.

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I actually need both. How much for that part? Consider it sold! As always - your the man!!

I actually need both. How much for that part? Consider it sold! As always - your the man!!
    It's yours - and it would be much easier to change them while you've the angle to work on'm. I might be down to the office on Sunday to load the block in the truck, and if Chris gives me a call, I'll pick up the 258 then too.
    We'll talk - you working Sunday?
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    So Paul - what did you ever decide to do with the MJ? Still gonna go double Tcase??
    As of now try to get the thing started. I went to start it weds, and had no spark, started playing around with some stuff and it stopped cranking all toghether.

Once it is started, i am going to pull it in the garage, change the leaking hydraulic clutch line, if that goes well, swap the suspension and axle. IF that does not go well, pull the tranny, and maybe do a double t-case behind the t-18 tranny

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source