Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Worked on the Jeep today - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worked on the Jeep today

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Whatever works for you - I have all day sunday off, so if you want we can yank it, hit the monsters on the beach real quick and grab some grub. Sound good?
    Man I LOVE to see the trucks in the sand - but I may need to play Chauffer at noon on Sunday Seems my daughter has decided she wants to go to a rodeo in NC Sat with a friend, and church Sunday with them ... but she has to work Sunday at 1. When she calls (and she'd better) tonight, I'll either call you or send ya an e-mail. I can get my hoist to you Sat though if you need it without me (and the beer )

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Like I said, the block/crank/flexplate are upbolted and ready to pull. Only thing I have to do is unbolt the two engine mounts - so shouldn't take long at all - just too heavy for me to lift by myself... Shouldn't take long to yank at all!! Let me know what works for you!!

PAt, after you left today, I started cleaning the garage and found a can of Olive Drab rustoleum.....

Hehehehe ... Well OD covers a lot of sins Jack, but not all of them

This is Jack ...

This is Jack's Junq ...

Well some of it anyway

(but it's HIS junq)

Jack got tired of blow-by so he fixed the hole in the piston with a nail. (under the P)
    He missed a lot so the pistons dinged up (but just a little)

But Jack's Cranks spins easy

And the moble tool and Junk pile ...

Dang it was beautiful day here - I actually got a little sunburn!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE