Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Worked on the Jeep today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worked on the Jeep today

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    It's yours - and it would be much easier to change them while you've the angle to work on'm. I might be down to the office on Sunday to load the block in the truck, and if Chris gives me a call, I'll pick up the 258 then too.
    We'll talk - you working Sunday?
    Sounds good! I work 3-11P, so anytime in the morning is good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    It's yours - and it would be much easier to change them while you've the angle to work on'm. I might be down to the office on Sunday to load the block in the truck, and if Chris gives me a call, I'll pick up the 258 then too.
    We'll talk - you working Sunday?
    Sounds good! I work 3-11P, so anytime in the morning is good for me.
    Well Chris called and the 258 is ready for pickup. Rob called and needs to borrow my trailer, Gigi called (wife) and told me to hold off on morning plans So it may be a while before I get out of bed in the AM
    If I can't gt down there AM tomorrow, and you have the time, swing by the office on Monday - I'll bring it with me.

Mudrat/Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

rollover valve

anyone know the part # for that rollover valve and where i can pic one up mine is dust.

Thanks
    Johnnie
    Locked & Ready to ROCK

Re: rollover valve

Quote Originally Posted by 78jeepcj7
    anyone know the part # for that rollover valve and where i can pic one up mine is dust.
    Thanks
    Johnnie
    Check the link I gave Jack ... (bold, blue underline). I'm probably going to break down and go to the $tealership next week.
    While I have access to it - anyone have a rollover valve they want to part with - that crap thats in there now is toast.....
    Jack, look at THIS ... do you need part #4 or #5? I have an extra #4 (gone to Jack now), I'm still looking for a #5 myself.

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Check the link I gave Jack ... (bold, blue underline). I'm probably going to break down and go to the $tealership next week.
    Mudrat wrote:
    Hey Thanks Mudrat

Johnnie
    Locked & Ready to ROCK

Well I worked on the Jeep a little more today. I pulled off the hood, fenders, grill and the wiring harness. My body is shot, so I will start looking for a replacement soon. I picked up an engine stand, so hopefully I can pull the block and crank a little easier and get to work on it!

Quote Originally Posted by 78jeepcj7
    Mudrat wrote:
    Hey Thanks Mudrat

Johnnie
    Johnnie did you find your valve? I stopped by the $tealership and ordered it - it was only $12.50 after tax. I just took in that page and highlighted the part I needed and he punched it right up.

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey Pat, that's cause you're the man!! Hey, what are you doing Sunday? Want to help a poor brotha yank an engine who doesn't have an engine hoist??? I smell pizza and beer!!

Or how about tomorrow morning (HAve to go to an ODU graduation at 2pm), we could do that then hit Monsters on the Beach.....

Hey Pat, that's cause you're the man!! Hey, what are you doing Sunday? Want to help a poor brotha yank an engine who doesn't have an engine hoist??? I smell pizza and beer!!
    What time?
    Now that I have the truck empty, I can get the hoist outta the bedroom (some have swings, chains and/or whips, I need the crane ).

Need to call and see if the rollover valves are in yet ...

Pat
    "Good Valve, good Valve ... now rollover"
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Whatever works for you - I have all day sunday off, so if you want we can yank it, hit the monsters on the beach real quick and grab some grub. Sound good?