Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My '81 Cherokee Laredo WT

Thread: My '81 Cherokee Laredo WT

My '81 Cherokee Laredo WT

Bought this about four years ago in Florida. An interesting tidbit on this Jeep is that it wasn't bought new back in '81 from a dealer, it was won in an NRA raffle.

The interior is dang near perfect, only now our are our vinyl seats starting to crack along the seams.

This is my Holley 670cfm Truck Avenger carb w/ Powershot airfilter and housing that I mated to an Edelbrock Performer non/EGR intake manifold.

[/list]
    '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T
    360, TFI, Holley T.Avenger 670cfm, Edelbrock Intake, Filtration by K&N and Holley
    My FSJs

These pics are from some two-trackin' up in the mountains. There were some gnarly steep hillclimbs, narrow hairpins w/ 300+ft wooded drop-offs, gooey tractor ruts, and lotsa brambles just itching to give my FSJ a pinstriping.

This is my Wife, during one of our stops in the town of Neckarsteinach, on the Neckar river.

'81 Cherokee Laredo W/T
    360, TFI, Holley T.Avenger 670cfm, Edelbrock Intake, Filtration by K&N and Holley
    My FSJs

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689