Thread: AMC AMX Value is going higher and higher!

AMC AMX Value is going higher and higher!

CHeck out the latest issue of Hemming Muscle Machines! They have a multi-page chart of the latest Muscle car prices. 2 seat AMX's seem like they are the best investment going! At Barret Jackson this year a 69 GO pack car with 39,000 original miles sold for 38,000!! and it wasnt even a big bad car, the article hinted it could be a record setting pace! Also note that the 343 cars are catching up to the 390 cars, average price for an excellent 343 AMX is $17,500 average price for an excellent 390 is $19,000. Even on the low end the pricng for them is the 7000-9000 range! There are bargains on Ebay but ebay is only a very small fraction of the total AMC market. Buy em now!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Makes me feel good. I bought my 69 AMX three years ago for $3500, running and drivable, almost rust free, trashed interior. I probably have over the $19,000 into the rebuild, but it's like new. Should be back on the street in the next couple of months.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    FINALLY AMC GETS SOME RECOGNITION.

In general I would say most all AMC's& unusual musclecar/hot rods are going up- the exposure of that Rebel Machine on the Barrett-Jackson/Speed show last season and the Hemi Darts being built on the History Channel are prime examples. Both cars got zero looks back just a few years ago, now they are on shows and getting some fans,respect, and consideration. Glad I got mine when most didn't see the attributes these cars have in their favor!
    Better for somebody to think you are stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!