Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
cj with a mopus big block and paddles i smell sand jeep

Thread: cj with a mopus big block and paddles i smell sand jeep

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

cj with a mopus big block and paddles i smell sand jeep

Ray is having sick and dimented ideas with my spare cj tub and frame...... He has a nice 1975 Dodge ramcharger 440 727 combo that needs a set of heads, low miles soft seats unleaded fuel cooked em years ago. runs good.... but cant get the title sorted out in california with smog and all. Ray also has an old mopar 383 that would spin 8-9000 rpm happily and did for years

My cj-7 lacks everything including axles BUT i have a dana 60 available to me . Thinking SUA dana 60 rear .... 727 203 or 205 cant remeber what it has there. i have an aluminium be-cool radiator for a chevy / jeep conversion which will work. limited other parts a steering wheel pedals new set of heads, brakes on the rear and then check the rings and bearings. Slap on a set of paddles and a frame mounted rollcage. i think we got a sand runner

Hey MC i know it might be a little sacraligeous but do you think anyone makes a set of MORE style bombproof mounts for a mopus big block in a cj frame.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: cj with a mopus big block and paddles i smell sand jeep

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    Hey MC i know it might be a little sacraligeous but do you think anyone makes a set of MORE style bombproof mounts for a mopus big block in a cj frame.
    Call and ask!!! Won't hurt

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    A little more sheet metal, and it could be a screaming mud bogger. Gotta love skipping over the top of the pit on paddles.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford