Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
modified timing cover for gear drive

Thread: modified timing cover for gear drive

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

modified timing cover for gear drive

MC we've got a milodon timing gear drive set for an AMC but our old timing cover got roached when teh mtor went boom. not right away but can you do the modifications and then nickle coat a timing cover for us and what would it cost?'

Thanks
    D-
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Yes we tig weld covers. We would need to start with a stock NEW replacement otherwise it gets too spendy to do a used cover. Let me know when your getting close...its been a while so I may need the gear drive for measurements.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    figured wed just send you the gear drive, the old timing cover and tehn set you loose on doing the new one. it'll be a couple of months out

Thanks MC
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Would a gear drive interfere with the stock cover or am I reading this thread wrong? Interested cause I too will be going to a gear drive in the future.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Yes it does interfere you need to notch the cover then weld a plate to make the hole seal.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689