Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Dash mounted bottle openers that say AMC or 401 or whatever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dash mounted bottle openers that say AMC or 401 or whatever

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Dash mounted bottle openers that say AMC or 401 or whatever

i know i emailed you about this MC but i put a little thought into it

This is what the old Star X coca-cola openers looked like, they have changed some with a new design, the name faces forward instead of vertical like this one. I prefer this style but am not too particular
    http://community.webshots.com/photo/...21742876EXNOzW

what i did think of though is couldnt bulltear get ahold of Star X if enough AMC guys here or Heep guys wanted custom wall mounted bottle openers and get some blanks and then cut what ever for raised letter people wanted.

ive seen these selling on ebay for 12 with coca cola or what ever, id easily pay 15 or 20 for a custom cut one

I see the chevy ones all the time and i know id love an AMC 401 one for next to my tool box..... and then anotehr for my CJ dash
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    Hell yeah, we need some of these
    79 (mostly) CJ 7 304, T-18, D300 D44s, Spring over lift on 35s

I'm gonna go with the "Hell Yeah" on this one too.

AMC

Jeep

V-6 Powered

Lots of options

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Star had the blank ones listed for something like 5.95 or 6.95 i think thats right. might just have to do a group buy LOL, all throwing in 10-15 bucks than send MC a big box of blanks he'd be at us but you know hed have fun doing it im thinking i might do just that buy a couple of blanks and send them to him
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I'll throw in a 20 spot for one.... Dusty/Matt - who do I send the money to???

Hell yah im in for one or two and theyd make a great gift for my jeep buddies!!!
    cj7 360 roller motor 291c heads np435 dana300 4-1 plus northwest fab 2.72 black box, currie hi pinion 9 inch front and currie rock jock dana60 rear,38 inch tsls custom shackle reversal and a little bit of rust lol

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum
    Count me in too! Please let me know if this is going to happen, I will want at least 3!

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I'll Take two!!
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    OK let me see what I can do here
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689