Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
T18

Thread: T18

T18

im looking for a T18 for a buddy of mine.

thanks,jesse

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    i have one out of a Mid 80's Ford with an Np208 t-case attached. Shipping might be expensive though. Thinking like $250 for tranny and t-case

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    have a t18 for a d20, and one for a 208, both in fsj's yet i have not driven either one.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    One of the members here ... a friend of mine has a T-18B/D20 appeared to be low miles the t-case and tranny were really clean has the long input but that is easily changed to the short input and retainer (i think i saw a kit for $150 on pirates). linkage is still attached.

In Sacramento Ca. hes asking $400. (but you know how that is) let me know if you're interested. i might even be down in LA in the first of july probably could help by bringing it down
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377