Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
GOOD AMC ENGINE SHOPS IN SOUTHERN CA

Thread: GOOD AMC ENGINE SHOPS IN SOUTHERN CA

GOOD AMC ENGINE SHOPS IN SOUTHERN CA

I would like to build a 401 long block for my 304 cj7 but would like to hear some feed back on some good local shops in souther california for this rebuild. please

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Where in so cal?

i consider anything south of the I-80 corridor and the golden-gate so-cal.

PM if you want i know of two good shops one in Santa Rosa and one in Sacramento.

As to LA area i also have heard about a few check with.... rollen dean montoya. he's in apple valley ca. down east of LA i think.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Corona or Riverside area "GOOD SHOP WILL TRAVEL)

I had mine done at Wilson Bros. in Upland/Ontario about 6 years back. They should have a torque plate, 'cause I made one and left it with them (laser cut from a gasket and blanchard ground).
    Nice work, all specs measured up perfectly. They do heads and cranks (except hardening) in house.

Scott