Thread: Looking for AMC car pics

Looking for AMC car pics

Was going down the interstate saturday afternoon and looked up in the rear view mirror and saw what looked like some type of old mucle car getting ready to pass me. Got a little closer and noticed AMC on the grille. This car was sweet, I didnt get to see mutch cause it was flying by me, but I did see the 401 in the rear of it and what looked to be javlen or somthing like that on the side of it (small chrome emblem) Man this car was sweet, it looked flawless. I dont know mutch anything about ACM cars, and I was wondering if there is a website anywhere that shows pics of the diffrent years and models of AMC cars. I would like to drool over some more pics of more cars like that one. I would say if I was to ever own anything other than a Jeep, it would probably be one of those. Anyone know if there is a site that has a layout of diffrent models of AMC cars. Mabey a history of them or somthing? Or, if you have pics of yours that would work too. ---Jared
    79 Cherokee, 401, T-18/D-20 hydroboost, otherwise stock.
    Soon to come: Caddy 500,NV4500, NP205, high pinion D-60 front, D-70 rear, SOA, 5.13 gears and 35X12.50's on re centered H1 beadlock wheels

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    just go to "show us your ride "thread and enjoy the pix.
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

AMC CAR PICS

Go to Artic boys.com
    1962 Rambler (401) 2-4bbs, 727
    1978 Pacer wagon 500" Cad engine
    1976 Matador wagon 30,000 mi.
    1984 Jeep J10 304, rhino stuff,camo base.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: AMC CAR PICS

Quote Originally Posted by cadipacer
    Go to Artic boys.com
    A better addy http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysjavelin.html

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

That was a nice link, thanks. After looking at those the one I saw would probably have been a 71-73 model, and those look to be my favorite. I like those big tall front fenders, the nice wide stance, thats what caught my attention at first when it was getting ready to pass me. I would like to have one of those, pretty sweet.
    Soon to come: Caddy 500,NV4500, NP205, high pinion D-60 front, D-70 rear, SOA, 5.13 gears and 35X12.50's on re centered H1 beadlock wheels

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Live and in person here in Georgia this July 21-23, AMO Nationals. All the AMCs you can handle. Haven't seen a location as yet, but I fell strongly it will be @ Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton. Swap meet TOOO!

I going, are you?

I would like to, but by then I will probably be up to my armpits in my jeep and wont have enough money to make it there.